Lavender Hydrosol has so many uses for around your home and since it is all natural and non toxic, you can feel safe allowing your kids to use it to help around the home. Encouraging independence and responsibility with your little ones.
What is Lavender Hydrosol?
Lavender Hydrosol, also known as floral water, is a product of the steam distillation process. Steam is passed through the harvested lavender and carries the essential oil up into the condenser. As it cools, the essential oil and hydrosol separate. Hydrosol is a mixture of distilled water and lavender essential oil that is safely diluted which can be used directly on the skin or for cleaning. It is all natural with a honey, botanical fragrance.
Ways to Use Lavender Hydrosol Around Your Home
- Use it as a room spray
- Mop your floors
- Clean your windows and stainless steel
- Soothes diaper rashes and other skin irritations like sun burns
- Mist your eye pillow to enhance your heat therapy
- Use in place of water in your diffuser
- Use in your steam iron
- Great as a face mist or makeup remover
- Hair rise
- In the warmer months, use it in windshield washer fluid
Shop our lavender hydrosol by clicking here