Frequently Asked Questions
Visiting the Farm
Can I visit Copper Knoll Farms?
Our farm is currently not open to visitors. In 2023, customers will be able to visit the farm.
Sign up for our email newsletter to be notified. Click here
What items can be shipped?
Most products are available for shipping. All fresh produce and wood needs to be picked up at the farm.
How long will it take to get my order?
Orders will be shipped within 2 business days via USPS. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email containing your tracking number.
Free Local Pick Up
Where is local pick up?
If you live in southern New Jersey and would like to pick up your purchase to save on shipping, please choose "Free Local Pick Up" at checkout.
Our on farm pick up is not ready yet so local order pick ups are at our friend's farm store. Available during their regular business hours only. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up.
Sickler's Circle View Farm
450 Bridgeton Pike
Monroeville, NJ 08343
Thursdays & Fridays 11AM-5PM
What is your refund policy?
- We will accept returns on items up to 14 days after receipt of purchase for in person sale purchases OR 14 days after an online order was delivered.
-All customers are responsible for shipping costs to return items back to Pittsgrove, NJ.
-Return items must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need include your receipt or proof of purchase.
-Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards or fresh produce.
-Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
-Refunds will be made in your original payment method at the time of the order. Please remember if you used a credit or debit card, it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
What is your return process?
1. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reason for the return.
2. We will email you further instructions for submitting the return.
3. Ship the items back to us.
4. We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. Refunds will be made in your original payment method at the time of the order. Please remember if you used a credit or debit card, it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
What is your exhange policy?
-We only replace items if they are defective. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please send us an email at email@example.com within 14 days of purchase.
- To be eligible for an exchange, please include pictures with your email as well as photos of the packaging.
What is the exhange process?
1. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reason for the exchange within 14 days of purchase.
2. We will email you further instructions for submitting the exchange within 48 hours.
3. Ship the items back to us within 7 days.
4. We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your items. An exchange or replacement of the same item will be mailed to you within 2 days. Please see our Shipping Policy for details.
Damaged or Incorrect Shipments
What if my order is damaged or I receive the wrong item?
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you receive an incorrect item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
-Any damages must be noted and filed in full with the Copper Knoll Farms at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving the product(s).
-Please be sure to include your name, order number, and the reason you are seeking a return/replacement of your product(s) – including any applicable photographs showing the damage or incorrect product.
Other inquiries? Let's chat.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org