- Place in a vase for a maintenance free bouquet. Put in a sunny room to help release the essential oils and enjoy the fragrance.
- Hang one in your shower for a relaxing aromatherapy experience. The steam will help release the essential oil. It’s best to hang away from water source and change your bouquet as needed to keep it fresh.
- Spruce up your packaging or gift with dried lavender sprigs. You can also garnish your appetizers or fancy cocktails.
- Put your bouquet in a pillow case, and gentle roll to debud for culinary use. The pillow case helps to remove other debris and makes it easy to pour into your storage container. Be sure to Lavandula Angustifolia (English Lavender) for baking or cooking. Each of our lavender bouquets have about 1 cup of buds and weight over 1/2 an ounce!
- Sprinkle some buds in your potpourri to freshen your favorite space.
About Copper Knoll Farms
Meet the Farmers
We're Chester & Kimberly, the owners of Copper Knoll Farms and we look forward to sharing our farming journey with you. We grow and produce all of our handmade specialty products.Learn More
Keep up to date with the happenings around the farm, learn tips and try new recipes by reading our blog.Read More
Explore upcoming special events and workshops held at our farm.Explore Events