Skip to content
- Best if planted in half to full sun
- Plant 12" apart in each direction
- Dig a hole large enough for the roots to lay flat and deep enough to cover the roots with 1-2 inches of soil.
- After planting, keep moist and weed free.
- Fertilize with compost, manure, or other garden fertilizers.
- Harvest berries in late spring and fall.
- Berries are ripe when they are solid red and come easily off the plant
- Trim dormant raspberry canes in February 18"-24" high.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.