- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Enjoy an evening at Copper Knoll Farms learning how to harvest your own lavender bouquet and ways you can use it in your home. Shop our farm grown products and relax amongst the lavender.
Reservations are required. Each ticket is for one person and includes admission, one fresh lavender bouquet, one 4 ounce hydrosol bottle, and light refreshments. Live music each night
This is a rain or shine event. No refunds. Located in Pittsgrove, NJ. Address will be provided after registration.
We are located in Pittsgrove, NJ. We will email you the address once you place your event reservation.
Handicap accessible restroom available.
Hold Harmless Agreement
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISKS, AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
This Release, Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risks, and Indemnification Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into by the undersigned in favor of Copper Knoll Farms, LLC (the “Property”) and its owners, operators, officers, employees and agents, including any other volunteers or guests participating in any activity conducted by or at the Property (collectively, the “Released Parties”). In consideration of being permitted to participate in any and all activities conducted by or at the Property, and to use the facilities of the Property, I acknowledge and agree as follows:
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISKS. I understand that all of the activities in which I may participate at the Property, as well as my presence on the Property carries with it certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries. I have read this document and I know and understand and appreciate these and other risks are inherent in the activity I am participating in. I hereby assert that my participation is voluntary and that I knowingly assume all such risks.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE. On behalf of myself, my family, heirs, estate, distributees, guardians, legal representatives and assigns, I HEREBY RELEASE THE RELEASED PARTIES AND EACH OF THEM FROM ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION AND LIABILITIES based on any injury, disability, illness, disease, death, financial loss, property loss or damage, or other harm suffered by me, or by any third person for which I may be held responsible, that may result from my participation, or the participation of any third person for which I may be held responsible, in any activity conducted by or at the Property, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR OTHERWISE; provided that nothing in this Section 2 shall be deemed to release any Released Party from liability arising from their willful injury to me or any other person or any property, or their gross negligence.
- INDEMNIFICATION. I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES from and against any and all claim for injury or death resulting from my participation in any activity conducted by or at the Property, by or prosecuted for the benefit of myself or my family, estate, heirs, representatives or assigns. The indemnification provided by this Section 3 shall include all costs and expenses incurred by any and all Released Parties in defending against said claims, including all actual attorney fees. I FURTHER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES from and against any claim for injury or death of any person whom I bring or invite to the Property or otherwise
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISKS, AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT - page 2
(2. continued) permit to participate in any activity conducted by or at the Property, WHETHER SUCH INJURY OR DEATH WAS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR OTHERWISE.
- This Agreement is governed by New Jersey law.
- AGREEMENT TO PAY FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT. I AGREE that should emergency medical treatment be required for me or for any third person for which I may be held responsible, I and/or my own accident/medical insurance Company SHALL PAY FOR ALL SUCH INCURRED EXPENSES.
- SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Release is held to be unenforceable, such provision shall be excluded and the balance of the Release shall be enforced in accordance with the remaining terms.
LEGALLY BINDING. I have read this Release and understand that I am giving up legal rights. I have executed it knowingly and voluntarily without relying on any statement or representation of any Released Party. I understand that it is a binding legal document.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I do with my fresh lavender?
Are pets allowed at the farm?
Sorry, no pets. Registered service dogs are welcome.
Can I purchase more than one fresh lavender bouquet while at the U-Pick?
Absolutely! You can purchase and cut additional fresh lavender bouquets during the U-Pick for $8 each (plus tax)
Connect with Nature
About Copper Knoll Farms
Meet The Farmers